Friday, April 21, 2006

My Opinion on STI and Memory Device!

I have been warning ppl to be cautious when STI reaches 2580. ( see my previous posts in channelnewsasia). Indeed, there is a correction( start of bear trend?) for the past 2 days. Did you ever notice that some pennies which u may not even know their existences start to move this week? Not a very good sign. Let's see if the announcement of General Election can spark off a mini rally tmr. I will keep my finger crossed.

If you have followed my buy call on Memory Device and are in paper loss now, I wish to apologize. I am surprised that Memory Device open at such a high price(0.515) the very next day after I had posted. After the gap up, Memory Device began to cover up the gap between 0.48 to 0.515. At the same time, it had formed a big red candle. Another red candle yesterday did not help either. However, take note that yesterday's drop was coupled with very low volume, at least some comfort. Another point to note is that the Ex-dividend of Memory Device is on the 26th April, which means that tmr there might be some dividend play by contraians. If the support of Memory Device at 0.46 did not hold, cut loss and be an Initial Donkey( As what a channelnewsasia forumer said). Don't worry, you will not be the only Donkey. ( I will join you) On final note, I am still quite bullish that my price target of 0.585 can be reached in weeks. Let's wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home